Your Privacy Rights
Scope and Consent
SpecialistsClinic.com. is committed to protecting your privacy. This statement details the steps we take to protect your personal information when you visit our websites. It describes the personal information that we collect, the purposes for which we use such information, and your choices regarding our use of it. The steps we take to protect your personal information and how you can review and correct your personal information are also covered here. By accessing our websites, you are consenting to the information collection and use practices described in this privacy statement.
Collection of Personal Information
Generally, you can visit Specialistsclinic.com website without entering any personal information. On certain pages, we may ask you for personal information to provide a service or carry out a transaction that you have requested. The personal information we collect may include:
- Contact details, such as your name, title, company/organization name, e-mail address, telephone and fax numbers, and physical address;
- Information used to customize and facilitate your use of our websites, including login and technical information;
- Inquiries about and orders for our products and services; information that assists us in identifying the products and services that best meet your requirements;
- addition information you may provide to us via social media sites or services
- transactional information based on your activities on the sites (such as buying and registering for Medicines and services, content you generate or that relates to your account);
- shipping, billing and other information you provide to purchase or ship an item;
- information provided in the context of community discussions, chats, dispute resolution, correspondence through our sites, or correspondence sent to us
You are not required to provide any of this information, but if you do not, we may not be able to provide you the requested service or complete your transaction.
When you visit our sites, use our applications, services, and tools, or interact with our advertising or content, we automatically collect information sent to us by your computer, mobile device, or other access device. This information is associated with you personally only when sign in as a registered user, and includes but is not limited to:
- Device ID or unique identifier, device type, geo-location information, computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the sites, referral URL, ad data, IP address, and standard web log information,
- Event registration information
Information Sharing and Registration with Social Media Websites
We offer sign-on services that allow you to use third party login credentials to access the Specialistsclinic.com site or related sites. We also offer services that allow you to share information with third party social media websites such as Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter, and others.
Use of Personal Information
Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with access to our sites and/or use of our services, applications and tools, provide you with requested customer service and relevant information about your account and our services, and to provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient, and customized experience. You agree that we may use your personal information to:
- provide you access to our sites and the services and customer support you request;
- prevent, detect, and investigate, fraud, security breaches, potentially prohibited or illegal activities, and enforce our User Agreement;
- customize, measure and improve our services, content and advertising;
- contact you, either via email or telephone, to resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems with your account or our sites, services, applications or tools, or for other purposes authorized by law.
- contact you, either via email or telephone to inform you about our services and those of our corporate family, deliver targeted marketing, service updates, and promotional offers based on your communication preferences
- compare information for accuracy, and verify it with third parties;
- provide you other services requested by you as described when we collect the information.
Communications. With your permission, we may use your personal information gathered via our websites to inform you of products or services available from Specialistsclinic.com. When collecting information that might be used to contact you about our products and services, we will always give you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving such communications. Moreover, each e-mail communication we send includes an unsubscribe link allowing you to stop delivery of that type of communication. If you elect to unsubscribe, we will remove you from the relevant list within 10 business days.
Disclosure of your personal information
Except as described below, personal information you provide to Specialistsclinic.com through our websites will not be shared outside of Specialistsclinic.com and its controlled subsidiaries and affiliates without your permission.
Disclosure to service providers.
Specialistsclinic.com contracts with other companies to provide services on our behalf, such as hosting websites, sending out information, processing transactions, and analyzing our websites. We provide these companies with only those elements of your personal information they need to deliver those services. These companies and their employees are prohibited from using that personal information for any other purpose.
Disclosure to distributors.
In responding to a request made by you, we may share your personal information with companies that distribute our products. In those cases, we provide these companies with only those elements of your personal information they need to respond to your request, and these companies and their employees are prohibited from using that personal information for any other purpose. In some cases, we may seek your permission to share your information with distributors for marketing purposes other than responding to a request from you. However, we will not share your information for such marketing purposes unless we have obtained your express consent to do so.
Disclosure in connection with transactions.
In connection with certain transactions, we may disclose some or all of your personal information to financial institutions, government entities, and shipping companies or postal services involved in fulfillment.
Disclosures in connection with acquisitions or divestitures.
Circumstances may arise where for strategic or other business reasons Specialistsclinic.com decides to sell, buy, merge or otherwise reorganize businesses in some countries. Such a transaction may involve the disclosure of personal information to prospective or actual purchasers, or receiving it from sellers. It is Specialistsclinic.com ‘s practice to seek appropriate protection for information in these types of transactions.
Disclosure for other reasons.
We may disclose personal information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with legal requirements or with legal process served on us, to protect and defend our rights or property, or in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of any individual.
Specialistsclinic.com is committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. For example, we store the personal information you provide on computer systems with limited access that are located in facilities to which access is limited. For sites to which you login, it is your responsibility to ensure the security of your password and not to reveal this information to others. When you move around a site to which you have logged in, or from one site to another that uses the same login mechanism, we verify your identity by means of an encrypted cookie placed on your machine.
Reviewing your personal information
In some cases, you can review and correct personal information provided through our websites by going to the page on which you provided the information. In all cases, you can make a request to review and correct your personal information collected via our websites or ask Specialistsclinic.com to stop using it by completing our Contact Us form. We may take steps to verify your identity before providing you access to your personal information. You can help us to maintain the accuracy of your information by notifying us of any change to your mailing address, phone number, or e-mail address.
Specialistsclinic.com does not knowingly collect information from children and does not target or direct its websites to children.
Links to other sites
Our websites may contain links to other sites such as Specialistsclinic.com distributors and sales affiliates, professional and government organizations, and publications. We also link to third-party providers that host, maintain and operate on-line training curricula. While we try to link only to sites that share our high standards and respect for privacy, we are not responsible for the content, security, or privacy practices employed by other sites.
Enforcement of this privacy statement
If you have questions regarding this statement or our handling of your personal information, please Contact Us. We will promptly address your concern and strive to reach a satisfactory resolution.
Changes to this privacy statement
Specialistsclinic.com may occasionally update this privacy statement. When we do, we will revise the “last updated” date at the top and bottom of the privacy statement. We will obtain your opt-in consent for any updates to this privacy statement that materially expand the sharing or use of your personal information in ways not disclosed in this privacy statement at the time of collection.