Rules For Telephonic/Email Consultations
For e mail and telephonic consultations. Please read the following before registration.
- This facility is for patients living at a distance who need consultations from a distance to control their diabetes.
- This method of consultations has its flaws as improper communication on part of patient may lead to error in decisions by doctor. So patient has to be very careful and truthful in providing his details.
- In case of emergencies and life threatening situations patients are advised to rush to their nearest hospital for emergency care and not wait for e mail solution of queries.
- To avail this facility you need to register yourself at the clinic or online. Once registered you will be given an UID number which is valid for As per the package you selects and you need to quote this number in your communication. Cost of distant consultation is kept very nominal at Rs 400 per consultation, and or you can deposit Rs 1500/- which gives you entitled for four consultations valid for One month.
- For teleconsultation you need to phone during clinic hours so that your records are accessible for correct estimation.
- For uncontrolled Blood sugar you need to check following Blood sugar values i.e Fasting,2 hours after breakfast,2 hours after lunch and 2 hours after dinner one day prior to consultation.
- Always mention drug dosages you are actually taking and if it is different from those prescribed.
- Also mention if there is any major dietary alteration currently.
- E mails will be answered in 24 hours, If you don’t get reply in 24hours please resend the e mail.
- Always mention your UID number in e mail or telephonic consultation otherwise it will not be answered.
- Do not send any attachment in e mails, they will not be opened due to security reasons.
- If we receive junk mails, huge and suspicious attachments your e mail from that id will be rejected in future.